Blacktail Deer Plateau air-head
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
@Koda : edited an alternative fade-out because I know you're busy c: if you want to continue let me know!!

Like a deflating balloon Finn channeled all of his rage towards the teen in the form of nasty insults and a brief exposure of his sharp-dagger like teeth as he spoke. He threw his head around like a rabbid animal as he continued to fill the air around them with various mutters of the words; dumbass, stupid, suicidal fucker.

He could've gone on and curse out every flaw she had from head to toe but he simply kept on snarling under his breath while he waited for the Gamma's response. When Koda mirrored his emotions by throwing an insult of his own, Finn's snarlings only grew stronger, knowing that then Koda would not oppose to give the bitch a lesson.
That if they could still manage to grab her.

I ran past the borders of the Plateu and her scent was faint, but there he informed, now switching his anger for worry towards his injured look-alike. I didn't see heralong the way he declared, feeling the thick sense of impotence clog his nostrils.

She will not get away with it.. if anything happened to her he muttered then, anxiously waiting to hear what Koda considered they should do first. Punish the idiot or save the damsell.

In the end, Finn knew he would have to go to the Caldera eventually -- thing he had planned before the whole chaos spiralled down and ripped the injured bear fighter from his watch.
The damage had been done and the offenses had been made, and while the weight packs' future relationship would fall on account of the brainless teenager, Finn was also going to charge whatever harm was done to Finley on her shoulders as well.
Idiocy had a high price, definitely higher than the girl's IQ. and Finn would personally make sure she payed.
For know however, he was content to let off some steam in the form of insults with a man like Koda.
Messages In This Thread
air-head - by Finn - November 25, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: air-head - by Koda - December 05, 2014, 06:37 PM
RE: air-head - by Finn - December 05, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: air-head - by Koda - December 11, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: air-head - by Finn - December 13, 2014, 07:21 PM