wishes of happiness and prosperity
she painted fire across the skyline
60 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Watching him was fascinating. Her family had never been the religious or spiritual type. She had never known her father, but her mother had been a very practical, down-to-earth wolf who hadn't had time for fantasies and make-believe. So Chakra had never had the opportunity to witness a ritual (though she didn't realize that this was what she was seeing, and what it was for). She remained where she sat, transfixed, eyes following Khotan's motions with avid interest.

When he seemed to finish, he turned and made his way toward her. Before she could move to leave or to greet him, he caught sight of her. Greeting her by name, he apologized and explained that he hadn't seen her. To this, she shook her head and offered up an apology of her own: "No, I apologize. I did not mean to, er…well…creep. I was just passing through and I saw you..." Her eyes flicked back to where he had been, almost dancing through the motions again. Her voice was softer, almost distracted, as she asked, "What were you doing?"
<style type="text/css">.chakrastar {width:490px; background-image:url('http://ghostecho.net/stu/chakratab.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#1D0D25; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:20px 30px 140px 30px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; color:#bc6d89; font:15px/1.5 Georgia; border-top-right-radius: 50px; box-shadow: 0 8px 6px -6px black;} .chakrastar b {color:#E79876; font-weight:600;} .chakrastar p {text-indent:50px; margin:0px;} </style>
table by hilli ♥
Messages In This Thread
wishes of happiness and prosperity - by Khotan - January 07, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: wishes of happiness and prosperity - by Chakra - January 11, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: wishes of happiness and prosperity - by Khotan - January 17, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: wishes of happiness and prosperity - by Chakra - January 17, 2014, 10:05 PM