Otter Creek Don't lose your head
Harrey
"Even with your doubts, it'd still bother me to not at least try," Harrey laughed, olive eyes twinkling with cold amusement. Not the good kind. "You're one of those wolves who always want to try aren't you?" the youth snorted. "One day, that is going to kill you. You should try to change your ways if you want to live," the north prince said in a mocking tone. Harrey wasn't threatening the other wolf, just offering an opinion, truthfully the little boy didn't really care if the opponent listened or not.

"A part of you must believe yourself capable of climbing up it, else why would you be here?" the silver prince smiled, a crooked amused smile. "If I wanted to do something, I would do it. But I wouldn't waste my energy on something like climbing." Harrey sneered. "I like to save my energy for something worth my time, you know." he drawled out of the corner of his mouth. But something inside him drove the princeling to take a step forward, olive eyes look up mockingly but now with a small gleam of curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
Don't lose your head - by Kove - November 27, 2014, 02:00 AM
RE: Don't lose your head - by Harrey - December 01, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Don't lose your head - by Kove - December 01, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Don't lose your head - by Harrey - December 15, 2014, 05:43 AM
RE: Don't lose your head - by Kove - December 15, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Don't lose your head - by Harrey - December 27, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Don't lose your head - by Kove - December 29, 2014, 06:23 PM