Ankyra Sound The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction)
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium] Their language caught him by surprise though it shouldn't have. Many a pack had their own tongue, this seemed little different. It sounded intriguing, complex and mysterious all at once and it annoyed him more than he had anticipated that he understood none of the words exchanged. His whimpering ceased and though he remained lying on the ground, Nakai raised his head as much as she dark male above him would allow. Careful not to seem aggressive but a little more confident, he turned his gaze first to the young pup and then to the female as she spoke. She seemed cautious, but assertive and the authority in her posture threw the grey-hued stranger slightly off balance. It was hard to miss, the unmistakable posture and countenance of a leader. He remained silent for a moment, considering her simple question before finally answering.
"I bring you a proposal," he began, shuffling slightly, the teeth in his scruff beginning to bother him. He was too large to remain in such a hunched position for long without cramping up. Despite the uncomfortable - and instable - situation, he needed to consider his answer carefully. He was outnumbered, in their territory, and currently not on top of the situation, however willing and tactical his submission had been.
"I've wandered many moons, from far up north and beyond these lands, in search of a new home and kin to live among. I know nothing of you and your kind, but grant me a new beginning and you will find that I'm a fast learner. Whatever your rules and traditions, I will adapt if you but give me guidance. And should you accept me as one of your own, you will have my unmatched loyalty."
He sighed slightly, ears twitching. He rarely spoke this much, but he reckoned that all of his diplomatic skill was necessary if these strangers were to accept his words as the truth he knew them to be.
"I'm utterly unsuited to solitary life. I require purpose. And this, is what I ask of you and your pack. Give me purpose, and I'll be your servant and soldier. This is my proposal."[/size]
Messages In This Thread
The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction) - by Nakai - December 17, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: The search for new purpose (Nakai's Introduction) - by Nakai - December 19, 2014, 01:56 AM