The Sunspire Mouth Made of Metal
32 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kiiyea jumped a little, surprised by the sudden voice that sounded out of the cold behind her. Judging by the scent she could tell it was a male wolf from the pack that claimed this part of the mountains. Ignoring his rule about no sudden movements she swiveled her head and stared at the large wolf in front of her. He was easily 6 times her size and probably had a lot more fighting experience than her. Her yellow gaze surveyed him, considering her options. She could run, and probably make it somewhere he wouldn't be able to follow. But there was always the chance that he would indeed catch her. She could stay and fight for her rabbit, using her speed and agility to try and win the fight, but that would most likely end badly for her as well. The last option that she would even consider would be trying to talk to him.

She didn't have too many good experiences with pack wolves to draw from, but she figured talking to him be her best chance at getting away with her meal and her hide still in tact.

The grey flecked cat lifted her head in attempt to meet his gaze more evenly, her wide eyes searching for any sign he would attack her. "You're deciding what to do with me?" She scoffed, setting her hare in the snow in front of her, but careful to lay a large, padded paw on it protectively.

"What makes you think you have the right to tell me what to do?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly. "And just so you know, I was the one who caught it, so it's definitely mine."
Messages In This Thread
Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 18, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 19, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 19, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 19, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 19, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 20, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 20, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 20, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 20, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 21, 2014, 06:22 AM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 26, 2014, 03:33 PM