Duskfire Glacier I wanted the world till my whole world stopped
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

The answer given by her last friend on Earth was quick and strong, as if it were a fact as obvious as saying the sky was blue. And though it meant to serve as comfort for the Sveijarn's troubled little mind, Maera couldn't help but pick up on the slight hollowness of Danica's voice.
Though the idea of loosing her too had not crossed the child's mind, it would not have been much of a surprise to be honest.

The sky was not always blue.
Sometimes it was dark and cloudy, filled with the loud screeches of the rolling thunder; while other times it was completely cloudless and perfect.
Some leaved and some stayed.
It had been through the instability of the sky that Maera had gotten to understand that the sky and her life would not always be blue.

"I hope so" she whispered before twisting her body again into a small ball. She knew she already had had a hard time missing them, so even if they had not missed her, she was certain her love for them would never be cloudy.

Maera, who had been cold and distant as a child, now allowed her love to fall over those she held dear to her like an unforcasted storm.
Because she knew that just like the day could be rainy, the sun was always bound to come out again.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanted the world till my whole world stopped - by Maera - December 19, 2014, 05:22 PM