Wapun Meadow If you'll ease my mind
18 Posts
Ooc —
Many would have considered him foolhardy for straying from his pack with winter icily breathing down his neck. Swordfish didn't worry much about others' opinions, though. Besides, he would not be gone long and when he returned to Thief River Falls, he intended to stick close to home throughout the coldest months. The thought made him feel a little stir crazy already, yet he reminded himself that his pack would need him (and he would need them too, of course). It would also mean he would get to know their guest a little better.

Warmed and cheered by that thought, he loped across the snowy landscapes, following the directions given to him by his young Alphas. As Swordfish plodded along, he repeated his message over and over in his head so that he wouldn't forget any of the details. Aloud, he repeated the name of the wolf he needed to locate. It was very important to their guest that he find this particular wolf and relay this message and he wanted to do right by her.

After days without any sign of other wolves, Swordfish finally approached what must be the Teekon Wilds. He skirted around a frozen lake, his pale muzzle pointed in a generally southwesterly direction. It wasn't long before he came across signs of other wolves. These made his heartbeat quicken with anticipation and excitement. He enjoyed making friends and passing messages; if he was lucky he would get to do both today.

The yearling slowly approached the scented boundary of the nearest pack, angling across a meadow dusted with snow. En route, he spotted a black shape moving across the frozen grass. Maintaining a friendly, peaceable posture, Swordfish slowly made an approach. He guessed that this wolf must be part of the nearby pack, so as he came closer to both the stranger and the borders, the visiting yearling crouched lower, the tip of his tail wiggling.

"Hello," he barked when he came within earshot. "I'm Swordfish. Are you a member of this pack?" he queried politely, soft copper eyes scanning the territory ahead of them. He thought he saw a creek in the distance and he wondered to himself, Is this Swiftcurrent Creek? For the moment, he reserved his questions, pending a rejoinder.
Messages In This Thread
If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Swordfish II - December 19, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Swordfish II - December 24, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 26, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 26, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 26, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 26, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:31 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 02:39 PM