The Sunspire through the dreams and disasters.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer had no idea that Jace was feeling a guilt similar to his own. The idea that the man was feeling ashamed due to some foolish notion that he had failed the yearling would have struck him as absurd. It was the Ostrega who'd failed Jace. There was not a doubt in his mind about it.

The question the former beta posed was a loaded one that Summer didn't quite know how to answer. In truth, he was feeling like absolute shit for a whole slew of reasons. And while he didn't particular want to unload all of that on his friend's already heavily weighted shoulders, there was something he could do to perhaps lessen some of both of their burden.

"So-so," Summer replied after a moment, pushing himself up onto his haunches. He gazed downward again at the river falling beneath him, pondering his next words before turning back to Jace with sincerity and humility in his voice and on his tongue. "I want to apologize for being such a failure to the pack these past couple of months. I have no excuse. I let other less important things get in the way of my duty and I regret it deeply. I want nothing more than to put it behind me and devote myself fully to the well-being of the Sunspire again, in any way that you need me to."

He gazed solemnly at Jace's paws, waiting for the stern words he knew well that he deserved.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 03, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 15, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 17, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 19, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 28, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 29, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 30, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:01 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - January 01, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 12:05 PM