I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
No need to apologize. I understand that muse issue. "orz

If the man possessed eyebrows, one would be quirked in response to her words. Blackfeather was home to him, and yet he'd never heard anyone refer to it as being 'nice' before. It was a new take on the forest, but also happened to be one that he shared with the female. Seeing her work to meet his copper orbs, he couldn't help but bare his fangs for a second. The action turned to a smirk soon after, fur falling flat against his back and scruff. It was clear to him that she was of no threat—whoever she was—and that he needn't be so aggressive with her. The realization was a good thing, especially since Kove had already started to get bored of acting in such a way towards a female. "Where were you heading before getting lost in this nice place?" he inquired, tone playing a slight mocking tune as he spoke of her opinion on the place. Her opinion was shared by him, yes, but he wouldn't be so quick to admit to that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow - by Kove - December 21, 2014, 03:13 AM