Redhawk Caldera euro trash girl
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Lyrics belong to Bryan Adams. I've always used this soundtrack for Perry and they seemed fitting. :o

"I feel exactly the same way," he replied, arching his neck to lick the top of his mate's head. "I figure that if we have the dozen we agreed on, it's statistically likely that at least a few will stay put," he quipped softly. Of course, it was incredibly unlikely Fox would birth twelve pups. Somewhere between two and four seemed much more reasonable. Even if just one stayed... and, if not, the great thing was they could always make more!

Although he couldn't possibly read Fox's mind, he found his own wandering to a similar plane. He did not worry that the arrival of their pups would change their relationship, as had been the case with Hawkeye. They had spent so much more time fostering their love before reproducing, something he and his first mate hadn't done at all. Especially in hindsight, everything about that relationship seemed so unstable and rushed. He and Fox, meanwhile, were rocksteady.

"I really love you," he said gently and sincerely, giving her head another lick. "I can't wait to go on this adventure with you." Because parenthood was just that: an adventure. It would be her first time and only his second. They would learn a lot about themselves, each other and their progeny as it all unfolded. It wouldn't be sunshine and rainbows all the time—if Peregrine recalled correctly, there would be a lot of poop and pee involved, not to mention puke—but still he looked forward to it with every fiber in his being.

It actually felt that, in a way, his entire life had been leading up to this moment—well, the moment when he and Fox created life together. Everything that had come before was all a part of the greater master plan. His exile from Flightless Falcons had led him to these lands, for instance, where he had met Fox. Sure, he had taken a side trip on the way here but without it he never would have learned how to be a better mate and father. And, of course, Fox's discomfiture at the plateau had led them to the caldera for the specific purpose of raising their young here together.

He let his chin sink to rest gently atop the Alpha female's head as his eyes stared ahead to the view before them and, more figuratively, the future that lay ahead of them. Peregrine shuffled even closer to his tiny mate, pressing his body into hers. Perhaps one thing would lead to another... or maybe they would just sit here and cuddle for a little while. He was happy either way, as long as Fox didn't fart on him.

I hear the wind across the plain,
A sound so strong, that calls my name,
It's wild like the river, it's warm like the sun,
Ya, it's here, this is where I belong...
Messages In This Thread
euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - November 30, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 01, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 08, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 08, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 18, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 18, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 18, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 20, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: euro trash girl - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 02:39 PM