Redhawk Caldera Couldn't Forget You if I Tried
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I wouldn't mind at all, though Remedy's going to be absent for a few days, so I intend to power play Fox mercilessly. ;)

He stuck to his mate's side like glue, coupling with her as frequently as possible. Occasionally, the mind was willing but the body wasn't. Now was one of those times. Fox was exhausted and Peregrine was hungry. After tucking her into bed, the Alpha went on a quick jaunt to the nearest cache to grab a bite to eat. He frowned when he was met with a single dead hare. It didn't look appetizing in the least and he knew he should save it for her anyway.

Well, he would just go hungry then. There was no way he would venture further from Fox during her heat. For the moment, asking for help didn't even cross his mind. The whole way back to the den, he was kicking himself for not stocking the closest cache better in preparation for this. They wouldn't die of hunger in a week, of course, but Fox at least should be well-fed as she prepared to house their offspring.

When he spotted someone near the den, Peregrine snarled loudly without even thinking. "Get away from there!" he shouted, running nearer. When he recognized Somnia, he relaxed slightly, though his fur remained puffed. Although she was female, he circled around to put himself between her and the entrance to the den. He didn't want anybody near his mate right now, disturbing her much-needed sleep.

"Som—" he began after a pause, his voice sounding apologetic. That's when he noticed the fresh rabbit. "You brought that?" Well, of course she had. "Thanks. Sorry I growled. I just... testosterone, you know." He shrugged his shoulders, telling himself to relax and reminding himself of the very important fact that Somnia didn't even have a penis to be threatened by.
Messages In This Thread
Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 22, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 22, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 22, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 22, 2014, 09:04 PM