Redhawk Caldera Couldn't Forget You if I Tried
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Probably, she didn't know. Yet she didn't seem to hold it against him. Her body language begged to differ, though. Peregrine felt rather bad when he saw the quivering Delta submitting as if she feared for her life. He wished he could take back his impulsive, overly aggressive approach. She hadn't deserved that, especially not since she'd come bearing gifts.

"Thank you, Som. I was a dingus who didn't really think about how, ah, busy we'd be or how reluctant I would be about leaving Fox's side." Just as he hadn't thought of asking for help, it didn't occur to him that they could leave their den together in search of food. For now, he had a very single track mind. "We'd really appreciate anything you bring. If all goes well, she will be pregnant soon. Hell, she might already be pregnant," he realized with a happy little jolt. They had been at this for a few days now.

"This is actually happening!" he squeaked with sudden, unbridled joy, beaming at Somnia. Remembering to keep his voice down, he padded over to his pack mate and gave her a happy nudge. "It's actually happening," he repeated in a loud whisper.
Messages In This Thread
Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 22, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 22, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 22, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 22, 2014, 09:04 PM