The Heartwood Dangerous Games
13 Posts
Ooc —
Oh my god. Yes. This will be hilarious! But I can also see them be friends and mess with other wolves. xD

The little bandit let out an amused chittering. The black wolf looked seriously pissed and the little mammal loved every second of it. He stuck out his tongue to the wolf that stood up against the tree. The small creature shook his head. "Nope. It was obviously mine since it is in my belly!," he rubbed it into her face. Pippin found another small bone and then threw it at her head. The small bone would hardly do any harm against the wolf skull but still. Another chittering chuckle sounded through the air. His plump little body looked like a ball of fur on the branch.

He rubbed his dark paws together. Before he lost his balance, which would be disastrous, he placed them back on the branch. The raccoon could eat everything, while his diet varies from fruits and nuts. Pip was not dirty from meat and insects. There were hardly insects now so if he wanted some protein then meat was the option. The raccoon hopped to another branch, slightly higher, when he did the snow of the branch fell down on the black female. A giggle sounded from the little rebel before he hopped back to his previous seating. "C'mon, doggy! Get your bone. Sit! Sittt!!"

The raccoon got bold and grabbed the tree. He climbed down, holding on tightly. He was still out of reach of the agitated female as he faced her. His nose wiggled as he sniffled her. He would need to hold on tight if he didn't want to fall face down on top of the black wolf. "Are you going to stay by this tree till you have me as a snack?"
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 23, 2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 23, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 28, 2014, 03:38 AM