Voices in my head
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
EDIT (1/24/2015): Removing tables.

----------------------------------------------------------- o -----------------------------------------------------------

The life for the eldest of the Melonii children so far consisted in two of the most comforting and addictive things there are. Eating. There is nothing more slumberous thing than clinging on to a nipple and sucking out the warm milk that fills your bottomless belly. Which takes us to the charcoal pup's second most favorite thing to do. Sleeping. About a 80% of the time from the moment he was born was spent sleeping under his mother's warmth. Or at least that's what he did when she was in there with them.

He didn't know how to count, in fact, he didn't know what the hell counting was, but if he did he would know that his mother had left the den too many times for having given birth no more than a week ago. It was always an unexpected thing for him to happen, and this time it wasn't different. The nameless pup was suckling his precious nipple, probably for the ninth time that day, when his mother decided it was a nice time to explore the outside world.

The charcoal blub that he was tried hard to grab hold to the teat, but he just didn't have the strength yet, so he was dropped to the cold ground. He yelped in rage, and instantly started wriggling his tiny body towards the exit, chasing down his sneaky mother. But he came across an obstacle in the way. He would soon know him as his brother, but for now he was just another blub in his way. Purposeful -in a very awkward way- the bigger Melonii crawled on top of him, not knowing any other way to come across his obstacles.

----------------------------------------------------------- o -----------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Voices in my head - by Potema - December 20, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Cicero - December 22, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Voices in my head - by Damien - December 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Potema - December 22, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Damien - January 18, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Potema - January 19, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Damien - January 24, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Potema - January 25, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Cicero - January 26, 2015, 05:15 AM