The Heartwood Dangerous Games
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
They would make excellent friends! xD All I can imagine when thinking of them as friends is Pippin riding around on Sen as they travel the lands, tormenting and messing with everyone they meet. Would definitely look something like this:
[Image: tumblr_n2fso7TkKt1qd8w33o1_250.gif]

The raccoon was an annoying and irritating creature, but he cause something to dawn on the dark female; perhaps that was how others viewed her. The idea was quickly dismissed and written off as being ridiculous, her inner mind not liking the thought of be similar to a scavenger. The small bone bouncing off her skull didn't help the thief's case, but did worsen it. She jumped at the tree a bit, snapping her jaws together to show she was a threat—despite the fact that she wouldn't actually kill the animal. Sen usually just killed to eat or when threatened, and since neither of those things applied to the raccoon, he had no real problem to worry about. It might have been helpful for him to know that, but then her actions would just look foolish.

However, when the snow fell down and landed on the top of her head, neck, and a bit of her back, the lupine actually considered eating him whole. She thought of jumping up to the branch he was on, despite it being an impossible feat, and swallowing him without saying another word. The idea caused a grin to crack across her own maw, amber orbs narrowing in on the bandit. "Maybe I'll do a trick if you just come a little closer to the ground," Sen said. Half of her was curious to see if he'd actually come down to where she could reach, but her logical side knew he couldn't possibly be that stupid. He knew a threat when he saw one, which is the whole reason the raccoon had climbed into the tree in the first place.

His next words cause her grin to widen, close to matching that of the Cheshire cat's. "Yes," she started. "I'll be staying here 'til you come down, so I can make up for that rabbit you stole by devouring you."
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 23, 2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 23, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 28, 2014, 03:38 AM