The Heartwood Dangerous Games
13 Posts
Ooc —
I bet they would! Haha. It will more be something like this!
Sen: "I'm not carrying you, peasant" XD

As the raccoon was clinging to the tree he watched the black wolf. It was rather scary how her jaws snapped together so close to his small paws. "Ewww. Your breath stinks like rotting carcass. Ever tried eating peppermint leaves?," the raccoon returned. His nose wrinkled in the cutest way. Another chittering sound came from the mammal. Pippin wasn't stupid. He didn't believe the dark female. He was the sly and cunning animal here. Not the wolf before him. "Aren't you seeing that I am already letting you do silly tricks, stupid wolf girl," Pippin grinned. "You are the one standing up against a tree and talking to me. Not very normal for a lupine."

Oh, the raccoon was really pushing it with this female. Her next words confirmed that. Pippin didn't really wanted to be stuck in this tree while his home was so close. He was a feral animal after all and those could make unexpected turns. The plump little guy jumped on the female's head. His front paws clenched around her jaw tightly, his ringed tail hanging behind her ear almost like Sen was wearing a raccoon hunting hat. The raccoon then let go and sped away at rapid speed. His tail waving behind him before he climbed in another more stable tree. This one was his home. There was a hole high up in the tree. He climbed in it and looked over the edge of his den in the thick old tree. "Good luck waiting, Doggy," he returned and stuck his tongue out again and popped his head inside his warm home. It was layered with leaves and mosses making a wonderful bed. Nuts and seeds stashed in one corner as the fat critter curled up safely.
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 23, 2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 23, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 28, 2014, 03:38 AM