The Heartwood Dangerous Games
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Unless Sen tries to climb onto Pippin, which would be one giant disaster xD

A low growl escaped her the comment on her breath. Her mother use to maker her and her siblings munch on them when they were still very young, and while she liked the scent of them, the taste could sometimes be a bit overbearing. That never stopped her from chewing on and eating more than she was allowed, though. She'd never come across any mint plants since coming to the Wilds, but that was probably due to the fact that she hadn't been looking for them. Whether the raccoon knew it or not, he had actually reminded her of something, as well as gotten her mind to make a mental note to try and find some mint leaves at a later date.

Shaking her head slightly, the woman's smirk faltered slightly at his next words. It was strange for a wolf to be stretched up along a tree trunk, talking to the thief of their meal, but that didn't stop her. "I was raised by bears," the raven wolf lied, attempting to play some more with the little creature. "The bear that raised me taught me to do this, so I could reach prey that tried to escape up a tree; such as yourself." The grin was soon replaced by a smirk, amber eyes aglow as they watched Pippin closely. Despite having her orbs trained on him, she was still surprised when he jumped down, and even more so once he landed on her crown.

Sen attempted to shake the little mammal from her head, but by the time she'd recovered from the sudden lump of fluff landing on her, he'd already let go and was bolting away. The dark girl gave chase, of course, and didn't slow down even as she neared the tree he ran up next. Instead, she bunched up the muscles in her hind quarters as she grew closer, only to propel herself forward towards the tree in a grand leap. With long, slender legs and a body built for running, she'd managed to get a decent bit of height, but still not enough to reach the raccoon. Missing the hairs of his tail by what seemed like a fraction of a second, her body sliding back to the ground as her obsidian claws dragged down through the tree's bark. An irritated growl escaped her throat, directly at both herself for missing, and the raccoon for, well, all he did. "You'll have to come down sometime," Sen called up, returning to all fours while her snout turned up towards the hole in the trunk. "And when you do, I'll be here waiting."
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 23, 2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 23, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 28, 2014, 03:38 AM