Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining}
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Mikael shook his head rapidly in embarrassment and coughed lightly, shocked a little by the other's smirking words. "No, no! I-It's fine! Nice to meet you, I guess. Redhawk.... I've heard of you before. Just little things but nothing too big." The pack must have been on overtime if the alpha pair were in heat, running tighter border runs and he wondered if the pack was still preparing for the onset of the harsh winter.

Mikael laughed, wolfishly of course, under his breath and allowed it to carry across the space between them. "No, no. I mean no disrespect. I just meant that to get anywhere in this area, one is inevitable going to cross into pack lands. I've had to go through two so far, as I'm trying to get a little further into the area. Not like I meant to trespass after all, though the rules around here are just a little varied from the ones I've grown up with. Pack borders were less stringent back home, travel was a courtesy between the packs." He hummed for a second and turned his gaze upwards to the grey dawn clouds that lit up the sky. "And aren't we all trespassers? Wolf packs, for ,centuries have been living here. Ah, but don't mind me. I'm just rambling over here."

He sniffed the air lightly and sighed, shifting his weight as he deliberated. "Well, it's your call. You can make the decision to let me in or send me on my way."
Messages In This Thread
Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 22, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 22, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 22, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 22, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 23, 2014, 05:34 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 23, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 23, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 24, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 06:49 PM