The Heartwood Dangerous Games
13 Posts
Ooc —
The little critter popped its head over the edge again to see the raging wolf still there. This female wasn't a quitter was she? If she was Pipping wouldn't let her live that down. The grey mammal chuckled and started nibbling on a nut, crumbs falling from its mouth. He could stay here for awhile. He could eat snow for water and have some of his nuts but that would be entirely boring. "Technically I don't. I can eat snow for water and I have a supply of food up here. Doesn't have a smelly beast like you have some duties towards other doggies? You don't seem like the top dog. More like a Lower Tier wolf," he pointed out toward the back female. "What is your name, doggy?," he curiously quipped.

Pippin had no clue she almost had his tail between her jaw. But then again, that was typically Pip, escaping danger by an inch. He finished his nut and kept looking over the edge. His plump body filling the hole in the tree. If he got any fatter he might not even fit anymore! His dark paws resting on the edge. Pippin told himself he was just very poof-y and fluffy. Yep. Him fat? No... "But I am curious what would you be waiting for? What would you really do to me if I would come down?" He wanted to hear it from her own mouth if she was going to eat him. Pippin found that he was too cute to be eaten. His small chin rested on the edge, keen brown eyes looking down.

"I'm bored. Why don't you just go?" He might go to the stream and have a swim. Oh he liked that. Or he could steal some other food of another wolf. "Can I ride on your back?," he then asked. It seemed like such a good idea, even though he probably knew the answer. That was his new goal to ride on the back of a wolf. Bet that would be fun. They would be excellent horses. He often hung out with the deer. One of the bigger mule deer would let him sit in his antlers. One time they ran way from danger with him still clinging to the prey animal's antlers. It was the most fun.
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 23, 2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 23, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 28, 2014, 03:38 AM