innocence died screaming
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Rubs hands together. Lets have some fun with these two cuties. I'm ready!

Scarlett was just about to cross into Glacier lands. Her fur intoxicated with Raziel's manly scent. The female had decided that she should visit Mae, especially after her talk with Malachi. She could be a teacher for the yearling, a much needed teacher if Scarlett was honest. The albino had no clue if the younger female's parents or siblings even existed. Malachi stayed mysterious about it and the other pack members probably didn't know either. Her head snapped up when she was almost at the club's den. She could hear the female's howl and immediately was worried something was wrong.

The pale she-wolf shot forward, chasing after her motherly feelings. Maera was technically more like a friend but Scarlett couldn't help but feel motherly over the younger one. The female let out a long howl while running that she was approaching her. Scarlett had speed with her and soon saw her club and pack mate. The she-wolf let out some barks in greeting before slowing down. She was so relieved that the smaller one was okay she licked all over her cheek and top of her head before plopping down on her belly to catch her breath. Her pink tongue hanging out so she could cool down after her sprint.

"I was almost at our clubhouse, looking for you!," Scarlett notified and let out a quick smile while panting. Her red eyes were focussed on the other girl with some curiosity. "Missed me?" The last thing Scarlett wanted was that Mae felt abandoned. She scolded for spending all her time with Raziel the last few days. "A certain alpha told me that you needed some hunting lessons. Would you like some from your fellow club mate?,' he she asked, not sure if Mae just wanted to hang out or was willing to broaden her skill set.
Messages In This Thread
innocence died screaming - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - December 24, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 01, 2015, 04:34 AM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 01, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 06, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 09, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 12, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 16, 2015, 05:53 PM