Starlight
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I just realized that Gyda is Osprey's niece (through Crete, who is her brother and littermate).

There were various scents to catch and analyze, yet none of them held the information Osprey was looking for. What use did she have from a slight whiff of roe deer that had walked by here several hours ago, the strong and distinct aroma of moist earth and moss, that was hidden beneath the snow, from various paths the Bay wolves had taken, if there was none that would promise her a kill and give hope for some kind of dinner at least. She was busy sniffing and digging up a shallow den, when a voice called out to her, made her stop and turn to see, who the person was.

The impression that she had seen this puppy before in her life lasted only mere seconds, for how could she, if there were so very few young wolves outside Flightless falcons she had known. Osprey's gaze scrutinized the girl's face first, then - her entire body and stance. It was odd, how fate liked to play out it's figures, because right now Osprey had met her niece face to face and had no knowledge of that. Would never have it either, because, what had transpired between Crete and Thistle all those months ago, was a fact that had been burried deep down in the ground and forgotten. He had been erased from the history just the same way every living member of his family, who resided in the Teekon wilds, had crossed him out of the family tree.

"I am a guest," she replied, casting her gaze politely away. "My name is Osprey - who are you?"
Messages In This Thread
Starlight - by Osprey - December 13, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Starlight - by Gyda - December 22, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Starlight - by Osprey - December 23, 2014, 05:20 PM