Stavanger Bay If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo
So they shipped me off to the orphanage, said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in".
182 Posts
Ooc — summer
there has (obviously) been a long pause but i got permission to continue and assume Onyx was going to tell a story first.

Onyx couldn't help but smile a little as some became interested. But she hadn't wanted someone else to tell a story, she wanted to tell one! Maybe the dark grey man, apparently Mordred, could tell his after hers. She would start first though. After just a few seconds she thought of the perfect one. Her Mama had told it to her when she was very little, and in her mind she dedicated it to her. I'd like to tell mine first. She murmured politely, and continued. Once upon a time there was a young man called Axe. Axe had gray fur, but the wonderful thing about Axe was that he had two different colored eyes! One was very bright blue, like Sir Ragnar Loðbrók, and the other was honey colored, like Sir Majesty. She didn't stop to think about the fact that few here had even heard of Majesty, and even less seen his eyes. So one day Axe was out for a walk along the shore. Then he saw something in the distance. It was a brown bear! The bear noticed him. It was eating some gulls, and it was afraid that Axe would try to take them. It was going to fight him anyway, but suddenly it saw his eyes! If it killed him, it could tear out his beautiful eyes and keep them. So the bear forgot about the gull and raced forward towards Axe! It slammed into him, and he fell, but was up again in seconds, not without some large bruises along his side from hitting the ground so hard. Axe became fearful for his life. Now, Axe was no normal wolf, no, he had powers. His ice blue eye lit up and within seconds he was invisible to the bear. His amber eye lit up next, and he charged forward with the power, anger, and strength of ten angry cougars. He collided with the bear, and threw it to the side. Axe was about to kill it, but it pleaded for mercy. Said Axe, "why should I show mercy on you, when you have charged me for no reason?" He became visible again, and his strength and anger faded. "Because, I only wanted eyes like yours." Both of Axe's eyes lit up, and the bear thought he would kill it, so it closed it eyes. But there was a sound like an avalanche, that faded quickly as it came. And the bear wondered what hapened. When it opened it's eyes, one was a magnificent purple, and the other was bright leafy green. "Look in the water" Axe told the bear. It got up slowly and walked to the sea, and looked in. It gasped when it saw it's eyes. Axe smiled and his ice eye glowed as he disappeared and walked away. Now, Axe's eyes represented invisibility and strength, but the bear's eyes were for wisdom and beauty, which was what it needed most. Perhaps the story didn't have much of a moral, it was just something to listen to, and hopefully entertain the rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Onyx - October 31, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Ragnar - November 01, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Charon - November 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Levi - November 02, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Charon - November 10, 2014, 06:18 AM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Onyx - November 10, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Charon - December 03, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Levi - December 06, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Onyx - December 24, 2014, 01:16 PM