innocence died screaming
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
It was only a light injury so she wouldn't be too bothered by it since she just ran at full speed to Mae. But lets say for the sake of being realistic that it hasn't happened yet! :3 No injuries for Scar at the moment. Maera also has to wrap her mind around the strange scent. XD Also, I am pretty sure Malachi did not mean it in that way (T.T).... Mae you shouldn't think like that! Haha.

The little ones little bark made her heart melt a bit. Mae had missed her and now Scarlett thought about it, she really missed the pup too. There was no pressure when she was hanging out with Maera. It was just her being her and doing what she liked; Taking care of things smaller than her. Although, the other girl was far from being a little pup. She was close to being a full-grown yearling. Still, Scarlett saw that as no excuse to not play mommy for a little while.

"Well, alright. Walk with me," she offered and then started walking at a pace comfortable for the both of them. Scarlett did not realize that Mae was bothered with her scent, or well, Raziel's strong and dominant male scent. Talking about him made everything much more real. She wasn't sure if she was ready for that, but she wanted to tell everyone how wonderful the silver prince was to her. He was no killer towards her at least. He was so strong just like a bear or a lion! A soft dreamy sigh left her lips before she focussed again.

"Hunting is really fun once you catch something, before it is really frustrating and rather difficult. But don't be discouraged, Mae, I bet you will be a skillful hunter. Once spring shows its face you can practice the lessons I am about to learn you. Winter is a difficult season for hunter after all," She started chatting, giving the pup her full focus. She didn't want to treat Maera too childishly because she didn't want her to feel like she stupid. She wondered how much the little female knew of hunting in general. Scarlett realized that she was giving the teenager her most important lessons. If she failed Maera wouldn't be able to care for herself later on.

Scarlett got with Mae to small forest. She plopped down on her butt into a clearing that had some small bushes and dried grasses around it. Dashes of white snow revealed the open spots in the canopy of leaves above them. As Scarlett sat down she turned to the younger female. "I am the prey animal to your liking. Try and get close enough without me noticing," she instructed. "Yes, you are allowed to jump me," she chuckled, wanting to give her the feeling that she would actually manage to do so. Maybe Scarlett would be surprised that she actually could.
Messages In This Thread
innocence died screaming - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - December 24, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 01, 2015, 04:34 AM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 01, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 06, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 09, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 12, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 16, 2015, 05:53 PM