think i can fly
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Sorry for the wait and also going to direct @Amekaze this way. :D

There was still a large part of Sumayl that was in disbelief that his sister — one of them at the very least — was here in the Teekon Wilds, physically there with him. It was funny how until he was faced with her again, did he realize how much he had inherently missed her. While he had been alone in the Wilds for some time, Sumayl had plenty of things to focus upon: keeping himself from being kicked out of The Sunspire (as to which he was sure not sure how he had managed to keep a place within it), avoiding Jace as much as he could, looking after Vienna as much as he could without bumping into said brother, working towards his Gamekeeper trade. There had been plenty to occupy his mind and so the reality of how he had missed his siblings had been tucked into some dark corner not to be returned to until they ended up face to face with him, like presently. She shrugged off his apology, and he let it go knowing that it was best to turn their attention to the present and the lingering future instead. There was no real reason to keep lingering within the past, Sumayl had found.

After all, the past was the past for a solid reason.

“Really?” Sumayl asked, mildly surprised though not-so-secretly glad that she had agreed to come with him. He'd never actually recruited anyone before, and hoped that his shaky standing with the leadership of The Sunspire would not hinder his sister's chance of getting in. “We're close enough that I could probably just call for Amekaze,” Because he'd much rather go through the Alpha Female than Jace. “Providing you get accepted, there's someone I want you to meet.” Sumayl told Chehlia vaguely, wondering if Vienna and Chehlia would get along or if they'd end up despising each other as Sumayl and Jace did, though it was hard to imagine Vienna or Chehlia for that matter despising anyone.

Without further ado he tipped his head back and called for Amekaze, hoping that she wasn't too far away to hear his call.

Messages In This Thread
think i can fly - by Chehlia - November 30, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - November 30, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Chehlia - November 30, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - November 30, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Chehlia - November 30, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - December 02, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: think i can fly - by Chehlia - December 13, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - December 26, 2014, 12:53 PM