Firestone Hot Springs Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Slow down the choo choo train of woah nelly, and flip it sideways. This was Blue Willow! The gal his Alpha was close to. And she was with child.
Damn, was everyone deciding to make da babehs so soon and all at once?
Dude, focus, she just asked you a question.
Right, right.

"That's gnarley, Blue. Turns out I heard of ya before. And also turned out I was supposed at have a good ol sit down witcha. Not a neg one, just a friendly dude and Dudette convo about herb, varieties, and all the healin niceties. I find it quite a rad thing that ya just so happen to be here."

Crash the ramblin, cat. Ya yowlin too much.
I am, ain't i?
Yea.
Okay, okay.

The blonde teen smiled softly at the hellion, and answered her Q's.

"Came here ta get a bowl of that bubblin water. I got a girl back at the shack who's gonna need some sorta warmth in her. She fell in the lake not too far from home, and I wanna nip that fever in the bud before it blooms, ya know?"

Ashton listened to her second question, his golden auds trained on her words.

"Ya see, he might be a chip off for now, cause his ol' lady's blossomin. I got a feelin he's gonna be a bit off till the water smooths, but till then, leaving em to their own clouds. I'm not worryin though. Seen it happen to every pair of Up's, and it's perfectly natural. Just waitin for the moment they call me up and ask me to watch after the little bundle of munchkins while they go do stuff. Can't wait ta babysit."

Ashton laughed at the idea of the two mixing and matching genes, and what the pairs pups could pop out to be.
Only made him laugh more.

"How about you, missy? Seems to me ya got yourself in a cue ta go crib shoppin too, eh?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match - by Ashton - December 26, 2014, 08:43 PM