Firestone Hot Springs Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Nah, doll. I had to get her up and walkin' first. Funny thing, she tried to hitch a ride, and flopped her sopping wet self right on over my own backboard. She's a trip, i swear, but i care for her, all the same. She was a bit forgetful, but just temporary memory loss. I had her warm up, threw a hoard of pelts over her in my infirmary, and i snagged her a few buns. I gave a dose of vitamin C mixture too, cause of a lower immune system she contracted. As of right now, she's chillin like a villian in my basement. Woke up without a problem."

Willow had mentioned her besties words werent too pozz last time she had seen him, and last time he had talked to the dark dude, he had only heard pozz about her.
So he told her so.

"He spoke nothin but good about ya, Blue. if anything, he's the one who churned me into meeting ya one day. I looked forward to it, since. He wasn't too peach bout this Dante of yall's though, keepin him from his bae, and his kid. The Hawk's got a will of steel though, and seems to be handlin it like a lion."

An affirmative nod shook the golden locks of fur atop his handsome little head, and he grinned at the soon to be mum.

"Lash? Ya mean Taltos? Oh, the Wilds just got hella smaller, darlin. I met him not too long ago, too. Looks like we're alot closer than expected, eh? The dude helped me catch some minnows. I was tryin to figure out how to snag em, and he helped me out. Told him i needed em for the omegas they had in their livers, just incase any other Hawks got a deficiency. He's a smart cat, that one. Im happy for the duo of you two. And i wish Mother Nature give you an easy ship to sail on with the poppin of your little ones, Blue."

She spoke of her trades she was knackin, and Ash wagged his golden banner in the similarities.

"I was grapplin for Caretaker too, along with Healer, of course. I have no idea what sorta one i would nab for 3rd though. I suck major shrooms at tryin for Warden and Warrior. Im not all that built for war and 'tough guy' stuff. Flamin Foxie Babe made that apparent to me with a couple of gals i dropped at the Dera's doorstep. No hard feelins at her way, though, because she was teachin me a lesson at the same time. Not every Damsel in Distress can be made a Hawk. "

Don't steal what is mine.
That voice..there it goes again. That cold voice. Who the hell was that?
Death.

The echo of that name sent a shiver through his body, and froze him in his tracks. Then he shook the mental iissue from his head.
Damn sure not ruinin his meet and greet with Blue. Screw you, Death.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match - by Ashton - December 26, 2014, 09:20 PM