Firestone Hot Springs Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Looks like our pea's been growin pretty podded then, eh, Blue? I got myself a smile saved for that, later. And a nice little celebration of fruit, when i head back to the shack. See how my ol' cheerleader's doin'."

The golden teen was aware of the face that her grin only widened at his words, and it gave him his ususal aura of happiniess and jovialty boost, warming him up even more to the fae.
Always was a rad thing, makin friends. Especially how you can have a convo with em on meds and stuff without their head twistin in a 360 deg angle, and their eyes goin all confused.
Great thing, fellow Doc friends, were.

"I do hope that squirrel nest gets straightened. I like a many of macho moves, but makin' a war scene ain't one of em', doll. I rather patch the blood up, rather than spill it, ya know?"

Ash could only shake his head at the image of WW16 happining between the two packs, and it made his own stomach churn.
Maybe he oughta make him some soup, too.

"Ya know," his grassy gems brightened at the mention of counselor possibilities.
"Bein' a shrink doesn't sound all that low, lady Willow. Helpin' all the Hawks, any way possible, whether it be emotional, or physical, sounds like a gnarley sign up. I already like makin pretty cats like you smile, just imagine how much treatement I could give by makin' a simple pun down to the to Dera's dudes and dudettes? I can only imagine how much trash they all got in their bins. I don't mind bein' a garbage collector to the fellow Hawks. Free of charge."

Ashton swished his reflectant tail about him, his thoughts swishing along with it. Nothing but positive outcomes could come of it, right?
I think so.
Hell, why not dive bomb for it, bro?
Good question. Focus on it after convo.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match - by Ashton - December 28, 2014, 03:37 AM