The Heartwood Dangerous Games
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Her bright orbs focused in on the smaller creature as he looked out from his hole, the crumbs falling from his mouth small, yet still visible. It mildly disgusted her how he ate, but it wasn't something she planned on dwelling on. Instead, her mind was thinking of something else, attempting to throw together a plan, but all ideas where tossed to the side. She decided to just wing it, and hope that she could somehow lure the animal down. He wasn't dumb, that much was clear, but even the most clever of beasts can be lured away from it's post when the right bait is used. As she thought, and listened to the voice of the bandit, her want to teach him a lesson was dwindling, starting to hang from nothing more than a fraying thread. Sen hated to admit it, even to herself, but a small bit of fondness was starting to grow towards the little guy. They were similar, her mind finally admitted to itself. "Any duties I may or may not have can be put to the side for now," the raven lady responded. Having not returned back to pack land in a decent while, she had no idea what was going on there, nor did she have a clue if the Outrider-in-training was needed at all. Probably not. "Name's Sen, pipsqueak. What's yours?" Tossing him a rather cocky grin, she awaited his response.

The famous grin that showed the woman's arrogance so often was soon wiped away. What would she do? In truth, nothing, most likely. Might pluck some fur from his body or chase him around a bit, but eating him was out of the question. Raccoons, foxes, and coyotes had never been one with her diet, and while the thief irked her, she wasn't about to change that. Still, she decided to not go with the truth, and just lie instead. "Eat you," Sen responded, her answer short and simple.

Pippin's next words where enough to draw a chuckle from her throat, and out through her maw. "Just leave?" she repeated, sounding somewhat astonished. "Now, why would I do that? I'm having so much fun here." Her low laughter didn't die when he asked to ride on her, but it didn't rise either. The idea was interesting, and the darkened lupine was a sucker for interesting things. It was also, however, a bit degrading, so she would never agree to such a thing willingly. Unless, of course, she stood to gain something from it. "If you really want to get that close knowing I have every intention of making you my meal, then sure; you can ride on my back."
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 22, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 23, 2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Bandit - December 23, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Dangerous Games - by Sen - December 28, 2014, 03:38 AM