Redhawk Caldera PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine grinned, ignoring Finley's discomfiture as he pulled her into a three-way embrace. Fortunately for her, he did not hold on long. Nor did he remain stuck to Fox for much longer. Their bodies parted ways and his mate took the opportunity to say her goodbyes, then gather up some reindeer meat and trot back toward their den—but not before shooting Peregrine a sultry come hither look.

"Cool speech, bro," the Alpha male drawled when Elwood finished addressing the handful of gathered wolves. "I'll hang out for a minute if any of you wants to socialize with me," he quipped, sitting. Elwood probably didn't expect that, nor were the others probably entirely comfortable with him at the moment. Finley had said he smelled like man juice after all.

When nobody promptly took him up on his offer, Peregrine grinned and found his feet. "All right, guys, I'll stop torturing you and go boink my wife in private." He waved his tail, then followed in his mate's footsteps. As he walked past Elwood, he gave him a rough bump to the shoulder, though he left it up to the Beta male to interpret what it meant.
Messages In This Thread
PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Elwood - December 21, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Finley - December 23, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Elwood - December 24, 2014, 10:19 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Somnia - December 24, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY -- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 11:23 PM