Blacktail Deer Plateau do what you gotta do [ic joining]
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
Very sorry for the delay. Weekends are 100% for my kiddo. Plus having to get this school garbage sorted out... I've been mentally beat lol

say something, i'm giving up on you
i'll be the one, if you want me to
anywhere i would’ve followed you
[size=3]say something, i'm giving up on you[/size]

“I won’t make you regret it,” is the response he gave, along with a faint dipping of his head. He wouldn’t have gone through all of this otherwise because why would he want to have to be this humble toward anyone? No, he would not purposely do anything to make her regret letting him into the pack. That would be like shooting himself in the foot, so to speak.

Honestly, Yildun thought nothing of the groan that came from her, other than maybe she was starting to have second thoughts about letting him into the pack. He really hoped that wasn’t the case. His ears twitched, slightly, as he listened to her. “Um… I only ever shared a den with my sister,” he chimed in. There hadn’t been a communal den or whatever when he had been here as part of Koontz’ pack. He did find himself wondering if his secret place was still secret, but wasn’t about to ask that out loud cause then it wouldn’t be his secret place anymore.

He swallowed a sigh that was trying to rise in his throat at the cutting “joke” in regards to his former pack. Yildun did wonder if this was something he was going to be stuck having to hear from her often as a way of basically shoving it into his face. “Okay,” was all he answered in return.

Messages In This Thread
do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 15, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 12:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 17, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 21, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 22, 2014, 09:53 AM