Firestone Hot Springs Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆last post from me. This was a beautiful thread, and by looks of it, we got more chatting in the future, to do. Can't let this nice little friendship die down, now can we? ◆

Ashton smiled at her favorite fruit, not because it too, was delectable to him, but because she had the chutz to eat it despite the death like thorns attached to the soft red scrumdidiliumptious treat.

"Ya got rounds, babe. I don't think I got the whole 'picking thorns' part out. I've had me before, back in Aspen, and I'll hop on board with you for taste. They were pretty happy for my throat, too. I gotta say my fav's a pomergrant. Got those rad little joes on the inside. High in the V's, and a damn good way to smash a sickness, too."

The hippie listened attentively at her talk on the not-too-jolly-with-eachother packs. It saddened the little dude to know they were at odds, especially how he was a complete opposite of help in such a tussle. Laid back. Chill. Not a fighter. Peace,love, and happiness. Along with another throwback of laid back.

"That's right, Blue, ya put ya paw down, on these folks! Gotta show em the ways of Rollin in the Smooth, Ridin the Waves. Can't have em downin each other, specially over misthinks. I feel like for the moment, Dark Dude and Flamin Foxy are not up to fightin as of now, but once the dust clears, we're gonna clean off those crystals, and see how translucent they are."

Ash wanted to have a sit down with his bromigo Per (assoonashefinidhedshagginghiswifeandgotsenseinhim), and update him on all da stuff that blew him since their last chat.
All da gawsipz.

"Ya know toots, I actually forgot I gotta get back to the Dera, see how my ol' darlin's doin. And speakin of viewin the doin, I don't mind tossin this gift your way. I made plenty of em for it not to be a issue on my stash, but I loved our chat. And as for the doin, imma give ya this bowl. Complementary for soups, poultices, drinks, and every other sipable and transportable crave. "

The Doctor walked over to the tool he spit out like a fool, picked it up gingerly, then placed it before the paws of the sweet Willow. He then stepped back, turning and saying over his shoulder before trotting off,

"Tell Lash Ash spoke a chill greeting his way, and congratz on the both of you two cool cats. Stay rad, beautiful Blue. Nab ya around later!"

Ashton, out.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the size of a baby elephant with hips to match - by Ashton - December 29, 2014, 10:59 AM