The Sunspire through the dreams and disasters.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
In retrospect Jace should have reprimanded him, should have told him he endangered himself and those around him. But the simple fact was that Jace too felt responsible and he didn't want to yell at the youth, when he shared some of the blame. All of them did really, they were a family they were supposed to take care of each other. And maybe Jace had a warped sense of family, but that is what it was to him.

The hackles rose along Jace's spine in return to the sharp retort that came from Summer's maw. He stared at him with icy blue eyes and spoke sharply, I haven't let the pack down perhaps, but I have let myself down. I am doing this for me as well as other things Summer. My sister was almost killed by a cougar, so I am stepping down to care for her. Our caches are running low, so I am stepping down to fill them. I have had too many arguments with some of the subordinates and that is not good leadership. I need to get my head back together. I did not say I was staying down, I simply said I was going to step down for now. I have already spoken with Amekaze and she has agreed to allow me this little bit of time. I will be taking the rank back up in as little as a couple of weeks. So perhaps you see this as a betrayal and that is your right, but I see it as a growing and learning experience for me so Ican be a better leader.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 03, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 15, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 17, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 19, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 28, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 29, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 30, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:01 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - January 01, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 12:05 PM