Rising Sun Valley I'll go anywhere you want me
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I can't get enough of you. Ghehe. Butting in with Scarlett

Not a sound came from the white wolf hiding in the grass. No movement either. In front of the female was her mindless meal for today grazing on some dried grass. Slowly the albino put a step forward. Her paw soundlessly touching the ground as her red eyes stayed on the hare. How foolish. She just caught a rabbit jus before this and now this hare was showing itself. Bad choice. The female dashed forward and then pounded down on the hare before it could panic. Her teeth sinking into the soft skin around its neck. Scarlett had been surprisingly lucky today. The female turned to where she started and tried to pick up the rabbit from before. Néa would have a full stomach today. That thought really pleased the female. It took some time, but she now had both animals between her jaws as she made her way back to duskfire.

Here the snow had not settled as well as it had on the glacier. The glacier always had the ice and snow, otherwise it wouldn't be a glacier after all. Her white tail raised proudly as she carried the two prey animals. When a scent of another wolf was caught by her nose she wanted to turn the other way. Scarlett would hate to have her hard work stolen by another. Yet, she realized it was her alpha who she smelled. The albino trotted towards him. It would be impolite to just walk past without saying anything after all! She elegantly jumped before him from the grass. Once again she found Malachi in deep thoughts. The alpha always seemed to be thinking. Her tail wagged in a friendly matter as her red eyes glinted. Things were still pretty rocky after she had licked her alpha to give comfort.

"Gewttingdsw." Well that didn't work out as well as she thought. Scarlett placed the two dead animals at her feet and the looked up with a polite smile. "I meant to say; Greetings," she corrected. This time the female didn't smell of this curious male. No, Scarlett had her own scent back mixed with that of the one from Néa. She had sort of adopted Néa for now. Scarlett didn't think Néa's mother would comeback to retrieve her child but she wasn't telling that to the golden youngster. The last few days, and today too, Scarlett had spend her time in mommy-mode to care for the new addition of the pack.
Messages In This Thread
I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 28, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 29, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 30, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - December 30, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 30, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 31, 2014, 06:20 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 01, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - January 02, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - January 02, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 03, 2015, 12:06 AM