Rising Sun Valley I'll go anywhere you want me
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
It's all good, thanks for joining! (: Though sorry you always get him so tense!

Being such a distance from the Glacier itself, the last thing Malachi expected was the familiar scent of his packmates to come drifting his way. Yet it was this very thing that tickled his nose as he lifted his head from the flowing stream, rivulets of the frigid water dripping from his chin as he searched for who approached. However faint the moonlight, she was easy to spot in the dim luminosity of the night, white fur a stark contrast against the darkness and illuminated with an ethereal glow.

But though her appearance did not startle the boy by the way of surprise, he felt his stomach tighten at her arrival, and where he normally would have given a twitching grin at her fumble of words, he replied with only a blink. "Scarlett." Though thoughts of their tense parting scarcely came to mind, he felt his guard raise before her now, inappropriate in the face of her cordial approach. He hadn't told anyone of his voyage to the sea, not wanting to drag anyone else into what he was going to do, and not wanting them to drag him out.

Though he knew to conceal his plan was foolish at best, the will was there and stubbornly set. Wishing to keep his motives hidden now, Malachi shook himself and let his thoughts fire fast. The hares at Scarlett's feet were the first to register, then the strong scent of Linnéa that came off her fur. Good, good. That much he could work with. Letting his face soften, he nodded a glance at the prey at her paws and let his voice run cool. "Good hunting, I see?"
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 28, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 29, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 30, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - December 30, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 30, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 31, 2014, 06:20 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 01, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - January 02, 2015, 01:32 PM