Redhawk Caldera Smoked the cheese and light it out
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It's totally fine. There's no rush. :)

As it happened, said boy toy appeared right then. For a moment, Peregrine mistook him for Ashton. Then he opened his mouth and introduced himself. The Alpha's lips parted in mild surprise. He watched as Tempest whispered something to him, gave him a kiss and cantered away. This really wasn't Ashton? He looked like the hippie and talked like him too. It was sort of blowing Peregrine's mind.

"I'm Peregrine. You can call me Perry," he said, recovering from his surprise and ascertaining Mikael with a suddenly stern look on his face. "I'm your Alpha." He almost asked, Why didn't you seek me out? but remembered that much of the pack had given the Alpha pair their space recently.

Instead, he folded himself into a seated position and nodded for Mikael to do the same. "I like to know my pack mates. Tell me about yourself—where you're from, why you're here, what you can do, that sort of thing."
Messages In This Thread
Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 09, 2015, 06:05 AM