Rising Sun Valley I'll go anywhere you want me
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Damn. She will never get him to relax, I think xD.
@Néa tagging you because it might be fun to have an extra dynamic between these two. She could be hiding in the high grass, practicing her stealth or something? xD If you feel too sick then feel free to skip it <3

The white female looked over her alpha that was once again tense in her presence. She really tried to greet him with new found energy every time but it was like running into a wall. The wolf across from her doesn't seem to forget her tumbles and falls. Literally, most of the time she did tumble and fall. How relieved she was that he saw her with a good catch. Her promised words were at least confirmed. Scarlett's red eyes glanced over the alpha. A frown came onto her face. Although she would never say this out loud, Malachi wasn't really the type of alpha she preferred. Why was he always so tense? What was he hiding? Shouldn't an alpha be... different? Maybe her view of being an alpha was screwed up because of her family. She decided to blame herself for doubting Malachi.

Scarlett was planning on leaving Malachi alone mainly for both their own comfort and because Néa was waiting for her meal but then the alpha actually started a chit chat about her hunting. "Oh yes. I like to come down in the valley. We started with a mild winter so more prey come down for a feed. I'd like to follow that prey instead of putting a lot of effort in a skinny hare at the glacier." Scarlett had not clue that she had been mocking her alpha, that he of all wolves, had been hunting a skinny hare. She would never have said those words if she knew. Scarlett didn't mind the travel to the valley but some wolves might. Malachi could be hesitant to leave his grounds, although, this encounter would say otherwise. "I have an extra mouth to feed so coming here is far more productive to get her fed."

Suddenly she remembered that she also had made a step up the ladder in ranks. She was right under Sen, which the female wasn't sure she liked entirely. Scarlett had not seem the female for awhile at Duskfire grounds. Although, now she thought of it, Scarlett was glad she hadn't bumped into Sen. The albino focussed on going past the dark female and be better than her. She would work even harder! "Thank you for the small promotion by the way," she thanked with politeness and warmth. Nothing of her ambitious thoughts being voiced in the thank you. It sounded like a genuine thank you, and she was thankful but there was a 'but'. "I assume you are also here for some hunting?," Scarlett assumed wrongly.
Messages In This Thread
I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 28, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 29, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 30, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - December 30, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 30, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 31, 2014, 06:20 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 01, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - January 02, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - January 02, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 03, 2015, 12:06 AM