The Sunspire through the dreams and disasters.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The tricks that Summer thought of, though Jace did not know his thoughts. They did not work for him, he had gotten a pretty good handle on it mostly as he aged. Maturity added more control to his ways, but he still had moments when it was like a chained animal. Jace was not so angry as he was hurt, but he wouldn't admit that. Firstly he had not clue how he would admit such a thing and secondly he was far too stubborn to do so anyway.

Jace did not know why Summer had chewed on mushrooms, and in his ignorance perhaps he had chosen the wrong words. But how was he to know unless the other told him. He would, or par to say he already had forgiven the boy for it. And mostly he just brought it up in a way like a shield. Lash out on the one doing the lashing.

As unfortunate as it were they were both still very young. And in their ignorance and in all their piss and vinegar, they were both arrogant and haughty. Even though they both were not trying to be. They were the untouchables after all being young and full of vigor.

Jace listened, but didn't say anything. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it with a click as he was unsure how to say anything. So rather than cause any more damage to their friendship he kept the words to himself. yes I suppose so. he didn't know what else to say and he merely stood there with a dumbstruck look on his face, unsure where to go from here. What could be said to mend the bridges he may have just burned?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 03, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 15, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 17, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 19, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 28, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 29, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 30, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:01 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - January 01, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 12:05 PM