Rising Sun Valley I'll go anywhere you want me
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Hahah we should before what ever happens later on. #Scared.
It is pretty huh!! I thought so too!

The red eyed female let out a brief chuckle. "Your sacrifices have been noticed," she returned a bit playfully. Scarlett looked at the dead juicy hare and rabbit at her feet. She should get back to her little girl soon. Néa was probably waiting on top of the field. Scarlett had put her on a look out point so she could watch the pale wolf hunt. Scarlett only smiled at what Malachi returned. Those words were a great motivation to climb up higher. She never actually thought about being a higher rank since she was always put as a lower rank by her last pack. Whatever she did, they still treated her like the lowest of the lowest. Scarlett hadn't really disliked it, maybe that was her problem.

The young female was an observer by nature. She didn't only watch her surroundings with her nose, ears and eyes but also with her paws. Soon she felt the vibrations of .... She didn't know what it was but it was definitely coming their way. Malachi didn't seem to notice. Maybe her paws were just sensitive. Scarlett didn't mind that she had that skill. She turned to the bouncing... ball? Her head tipped a bit moments before Néa stumbled in front of their feet. Scarlett hadn't been startled, but Malachi had. The albino was immediately worried. She stepped forward and nosed through the little one's fur. Her pink tongue licked over the top of Néa head. "Oh Néa! Are you okay?," she asked. The adoptive mother nosed over her back and sides once more before she helped the golden eyed female to her feet.

Scarlett smiled lightly. "Winter is settling in. It is getting slippery, be careful," she lectured. Then the red eyed female grabbed the two prey animals and placed it at Néa's feet. She gave the dead animals a nudge meaning that it was all for her. Everything Scarlett did was so selfless. She would put herself at the last spot with no problem. She was used to eating last. "You will have an extra full tummy today," the female hummed. She sat a bit away watching Néa fondly. The albino looked lost in her own world for a moment, looking utterly smitten that she could provide such a good meal to the youngster. Every bit of her food was mostly going to Néa. Scarlett figured she would find something later for herself.

The pale female stepped off her motherly cloud. "Oh you were telling me about your hunting right?," Scarlett smiled at the alpha. She couldn't just ignore him that would be rude after all. Although, the female couldn't help but turn to Néa once more. "Do you like your food?" There was something about Scarlett's care. It just felt the right thing to do for her. A gentle smile was on her lips. She desperately wanted her own. They would be all fluffy, adorable and cute. "Malachi. Who is watching the pack when you are gone?," Scarlett wondered. There weren't any beta's right? "Is someone watching Duskfire at the moment? I can go back this instant, but like I mentioned before. I am a horrible warden. Plus I have a little one by my side."
Messages In This Thread
I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 28, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 29, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 30, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - December 30, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 30, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 31, 2014, 06:20 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 01, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - January 02, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - January 02, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 03, 2015, 12:06 AM