it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
By the time Scimitar found her, Bazi had worked herself into quite a frenzy. Time alone allowed her thoughts to flow freely, and they frequently went to Scimitar - and their 'situation', whatever that was. When his voice unexpectedly reached her ears, she had already recited and reworked her little speech into the flowing water at least twenty times.

The young wolf whipped around to face the originator of the sound, tense and wide-eyed. Scimitar was behind her, brushing a broad paw over the cold, black surface of the pack's namesake. Was this it? She had imagine thunder, lightning, and some kind of dramatic background music.. but this would have to do.

"You!" she whispered to herself, narrowing her eyes at her emotionally stunted alpha. With short, quick strides and a face that was all business, she moved towards him. "You hate it here. I can tell - your face looks like.. well, you look like a slapped ass, let's face it. Why? Tell me. Is it me?"
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM