Forest child ( joining )
<div align="center";>veni, vidi, vici</div>
8 Posts
Ooc — Deia
For many days she had been pondering the group, after hearing about a pack from nearby loners. Their lands sounding promising, though she had not stuck around long enough to find out about those who called the area home. So far they seemed fairly docile, but other than that the girl did not know what to make of them. Though the female who had approached seemed softer, the male intrigued the girl much more. Perhaps it was just his eyes, or the traits he and her father shared, but Eu was pretty sure that there was something curious to him, perhaps something that she would later find.

"What can you add to our ranks?" The inquiry brought back times of peace, memories of her mentor and the Ceremony of Blood. Most of the pack already thought they knew what the girl planned to become, and they were most certainly correct in their assumptions. At the ceremony for the first time she had her parent's attention alone, instead of it being shared amongst her five siblings. Though they had not smiled, their eyes had glimmered with pride. Thoughts of her past only made the ache stronger, forcing the yearling to ward them off. No matter how pleasant, it was unlikely for her to experience moments again.

Done with reminiscing, her vibrant orbs regained their vigor. A new opportunity had just risen, and the two strangers were her chance at a new life. At the male's comment, she suddenly realized that she had forgotten to state her name. "Oh, uh my name's Eunoia. I was taught to be a hunter at an early age, and have pretty decent herbal knowledge. I guess I could also carry messages, I can travel really fast." Eagerness and excitement caused her words to come up quickly, as if she would forget them if she waited too long. Relief washed over her as soon as the words escaped, and she impatiently awaited the next inquiry.
Messages In This Thread
Forest child ( joining ) - by Eunoia - December 31, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Blue Willow - December 31, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Finn - December 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Eunoia - December 31, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Blue Willow - December 31, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Finn - December 31, 2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Eunoia - December 31, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Blue Willow - January 01, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Finn - January 01, 2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Eunoia - January 02, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Blue Willow - January 02, 2015, 12:00 PM