Duck Lake can you see the endless battles that plague us?
<div><span style="color:#036b95;">A</span><span style="color:#1679a1;">l</span><span style="color:#2987ad;">l</span><span style="color:#3c96b8;"> </span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;">B</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">e</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">g</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">i</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">n</span><span style="color:#aeebff;">n</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">i</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">n</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">g</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">s</span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;"> </span><span style="color:#3c96b8;">n</span><span style="color:#2987ad;">e</span><span style="color:#1679a1;">e</span><span style="color:#036b95;">d</span><span style="color:#1679a1;"> </span><span style="color:#2987ad;">E</span><span style="color:#3c96b8;">n</span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;">d</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">i</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">n</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">g</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">s</span><span style="color:#aeebff;">.</span></div>
49 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Saber had been alerted to the meet place where he and his partner were to join, and with a bark of greet, The tawny pelted man spoke to the silver company.

"Hello. I am Saber, Saber FrostFur. I do hope you've prepared yourself for this journey, friend."

The sentence was moreso a rhetorical question, however one with an open end, invade the silver male wanted his input known.
In the silent stride he had taken to reach Duck Lake, he hose the same manner to stand infront of his companion, anticipating his words.

Meanwhile, Saber pondered the journey, and steeled his wish against violence. The mix in his blood ensured his abilities in battles, yet it wasn't in him to want to cause battle. He was one who wasn't for violence unless it was mandatory.
Yet, retrieving a member of SC, wasn't that a good enough reason to use the very force he suppressed?
Messages In This Thread
can you see the endless battles that plague us? - by Raziel - December 19, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: can you see the endless battles that plague us? - by Saber - December 31, 2014, 04:17 PM