The Sunspire through the dreams and disasters.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
<3

It seemed they were at an impasse and as young and foolish as they both were, they did at least both recognize the stalemate. Summer turned his gaze down to his paws, he too uncertain of how to proceed. He knew their conversation was at an end and they couldn't really move forward without the heavy weight of their prior argument upon them. But how to part? In no way did Summer consider any bridges burned between them. He had perfect faith that Jace would move past his anger in time and maybe they would never even need to talk about this day again, the apology would be silently understood between them. But that was his youthful naivety, believing that all wounds could be healed merely with time and that consequences didn't exist.

After a few moments of silence, Summer sighed deeply and pulled himself up onto all fours. "I have things to attend to," he said, lying through his teeth in the second he began to speak, but by the end realizing he hadn't been lying at all as Ty's face swam in his head, "We'll speak again soon, I'm sure." He lifted his gaze a bit nervously to Jace's face, ready to turn and leave in the opposite direction the moment he gave the cue.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 03, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 15, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 17, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 19, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 28, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 29, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - December 30, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:01 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Summer Ostrega - January 01, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: through the dreams and disasters. - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 12:05 PM