Wapun Meadow If you'll ease my mind
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"Leaf," he told her, raising Bazi's brows. She kept a lid on her surprise until he was finished, running over the sequence of events in her head. Fox had not been involved in Swiftcurrent Creek for a long time now, and it saddened her that Jace had not found any way to move on. But then again, had Bazi? Scimitar was her Alpha, and she had no idea how to approach him - or what to say.

"I'm fairly certain she came back.." the white wolf ventured, frowning at her own paws before giving her head a single, sharp shake. "But we didn't see hide nor hair of her after that." Leaf was gone. Bazi had pulled her out of the river, and they had been on their way to becoming good friends - now she had Paarthurnax, and had scarcely thought about Leaf in months. "I'm sorry, friend. It seems to be a thing around here; wolves come and go."

When Jace mentioned Scimitar, Bazi rolled her eyes and heaved a sigh. "I don't even know what's going on there. I went to visit Tuwawi and Njal - they left to start afresh in a glacier up north. It was a bit of an excuse to get away and think, and it was the stupidest thing I've ever done.. it turned into more than a moon's shift of sitting in the bottom of some rocky prison with a broken leg. I barely made it out. Danica found me when I was within spitting distance of the glacier, the pack took me in.. and a few of my packmates brought me home. I was yellow - yellow - until recently."

She trailed off, watching her friend's face for feedback. There was no sense in revealing the details of the tragedy that had befallen the Sveijarn family. "When I came back, Scimitar felt.. betrayed, maybe? We haven't really talked. He doesn't talk much with anyone." A wry little smile edged its way in as Bazi recalled Jace's last encounter with Scimitar. "But you know that. Tell me about your sister and the 'shroom' girl; that seems a lot more interesting."
Messages In This Thread
If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Swordfish II - December 19, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Swordfish II - December 24, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 26, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 26, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 26, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 26, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:31 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 02:39 PM