Rising Sun Valley I'll go anywhere you want me
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Huh, Scarlett found it for me. :3 I love it so much, it's so pwetty~~~~~

Néa would have blushed in embarrassment if it were possible and she wondered briefly if her fur could turn the same colour as the two-legs she had once spied on when she was younger. But she cast aside such thoughts as she glanced at the albino wolf who had licked her over and placed two hares near her paws, a gesture that Néa didn't miss. She saw it all the time, when Scarlett would give her food first and find food for herself later. Sure, Néa appreciated the gesture but she was worried that the other kept putting herself first. There was an old saying after, that one must fill their own cup before others, lest you run yourself dry. "I'm fine, see?" She shook her legs and grinned cheerfully.

She eyed one hare and then dragged the larger one over to the white wolf, before settling down to her own meal and looking pointedly before she began eating. "I can't eat it all. Besides, I haven't seen you eat a full meal for a while. You should remember to take care of yourself too." She paused for a moment, considering how far she could take her words. "If you aren't strong and full of energy just as a wolf should be because you place yourself last... What could happen... You could get injured or hurt by another wolf or you wouldn't be able to protect others..." She wasn't meaning to hurt the other, far from it. It was just a sad idea that really worried Néa in her heart. If her adoptive mother wasn't taking care of herself, then... Could she take care of herself? And if Scarlett didn't stay healthy then she might die in the winter and... It would break Néa if she ever lost Scarlett, to death or the wilds or anything else. The thought was terrifying to the young wolf and she looked down, before shaking out of her funk. "I don't mean to be rude... But I care... If I can't help, then how could I say I care to anyone?"

She turned to the alpha wolf, bowing her head in submission as she had quickly learnt was a good way to apologise to or respect an alpha. "Sorry for that... I didn't mean to slip and I meant to come down carefully but.. That didn't quite work out. I apologise for startling you... You must have thought I was enemy!"
Messages In This Thread
I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 28, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 29, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 30, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - December 30, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 30, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 31, 2014, 06:20 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 01, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - January 02, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - January 02, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 03, 2015, 12:06 AM