Wapun Meadow If you'll ease my mind
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace hadn't been looking to move on. Once burned was enough for now. He didn't wish to have his heartbroken even more at the moment. Not to mention he couldn't find any wolf to love again. The few females in encountered were either friends or sisters, so.

Jace nodded I know she came back to the Creek, but then after that I haven't heard from or seen her. But I was laid up for a while to after the fight with Scimitar. I twisted and ripped a bunch of my muscles and tendons in my chest. I couldn't walk for a few weeks at least very far. That they do. He grew quiet and listened to her next words he chuckled at her eye roll.

Oh Bazi I'm so sorry. I would have got you home if I had known. I did know Njal and Tuwawi started over. I saw Njal a little bit after they relocated. He spoke with me, it wasn't a bad meeting par say. A little tense, but he gave me some advice. But it ended up I didn't have to follow the advice anyway, because Ferdie left soon after that. He snorted at her for a moment laughter evident on his black face. Yellow huh? Well it was a change, kinda like snow that's been peed on.He teased her gently.

Jace smiled at her questions and shook his head You would want to know that part. he clicked his tongue and thought about it and then started. Well one day my sister calls me to meet this dude at the borders. She says he's a surefire guarantee to join so I meet him and you know how I am about swearing around ladies and the like. Well he not only swore in front of a female, but also my sister. So I told him nice enough, I thought, about it. Well we got in a fight about it....finally I told him he was dumb or something like that and left. Then I found him and tried to apologize and he twisted my words all up and messed them up and made me out to be the bad guy, which just ticked me off even more and I left again because I was very afraid I would rip his throat out. And now my sister seems to be all interested in him and crap. Jace had cursed before in front of females, usually when very mad and he always tried to apologize.

He shook his head at the next topic. Summer is a juvenile or was he's not anymore that I found hunkered down at the edge of our borders. I promised him we'd take care of him, but I didn't do a very good job. He got hooked on these mushrooms and had some serious trips because of it. He even went after me one day to attack me, which would have ended his life I imagine. He got his mind fixed towards the end of that one situation. I made him quit them cold turkey, but I still worry about him.

He shifted again and let his tongue loll out in gently contentment. It was good to speak with Bazi again, good to see her. He studied her closely, hoping that she was okay now. I hope your doing okay now Bazi and as for Scimitar if he's willing to throw you way he's a dumb piece of crap you're awesome. You have ever right to want to clear your head and think. And it wasn't like you got hurt on purpose. He should take that into account. I'm glad your okay I don't know what i'd do if anything happened to you. I know I don't get to see you much, but we aren't supposed to be so close to your borders, but I wanted to try and see you.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Swordfish II - December 19, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Swordfish II - December 24, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 26, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 26, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 26, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 26, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:31 PM
RE: If you'll ease my mind - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 02:39 PM