Redhawk Caldera Smoked the cheese and light it out
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Even though he didn't know him well yet, Peregrine felt gladness and relief when Mikael said he intended to stay. Many changed their minds (or had their minds changed for them) but it was still reassuring. The Alpha male showed his appreciation and approval with a thump of his tail.

"He is a Healer, yes, but I encourage you to pursue it as well. Lots of wolves can hunt and guard. Hell, I'd think all of them can. But not every wolf can treat wounds. It's a skill I value highly." He paused. "Despite what I just said, I also hold Gamekeepers and Wardens in the highest regard. Yes, everyone should possess these skills on a basic level. But to focus on them and treat them as a duty is a whole other ball game. I am a master Gamekeeper and Warden myself."

He took a breath, thought for a moment, then added, "We need more Caretakers. There are at least three wolves actively pursuing that trade at this time. We don't have many Warriors, so we certainly have room for one of those. I will admit I don't put much stock in Chroniclers, Counselors or Naturalists. And I personally don't value Outriders much. But that's just me and I encourage my members to pursue their passions and use them in whatever way they can to benefit the pack as a whole."
Messages In This Thread
Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 01, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 09, 2015, 06:05 AM