it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He wasn't sure what to expect in the company of the 'one who got away,' but it certainly wasn't this -- and as eloquently as ever, Bazi's outburst would bring his world to an abrupt halt and have him staring at her slack jawed and wondering. For one who would have taken such a posture and words as a direct challenge to her authority, she certainly held no qualm in doing so herself, and he felt his eyes narrow as his figure stiffened.

He hadn't chosen this life. And it sure as hell pissed him off that she could see the simplicity of his struggles -- he was beginning to loathe the once enchanting sound of the flowing creek, and waking up each day wondering which neighbor would come knocking at their door for some drama.

"It has nothing to do with you Bazi -- not anymore." There was a pause, his paw retracting from the waters as he lifted himself, his eyes glaring down at her now as he felt emotion pull at his chest. It was a statement that was put so simply that it held absolutely no credibility, and the Frostfur could only manage to glower at her for a moment. "What the hell do you want from me, Bazi? You left me, and you also left me to pick up the pieces of the pack you also just up and abandoned on a whim because you wanted to visit a friend. A friend, I might add, who was quick to spit at the news of your rise to Alpha." He recalled the rebellious nature of Tuwawi's announcement -- the announcement she made amidst the good news of the pack coming to settled terms with The Sunspire, and Bazi's take over -- how quick she had been to reveal her discontent by announcing their leave. "You left me to tell the members of a pack that trusted you that you had just stepped down and took off for a month."

Anything he said in that moment he knew would make or break them, and taking a dangerous step closer to the female, he stared her down, unmoving in that very moment. "I love you Bazi.. and you left..."
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - January 01, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM