Forest child ( joining )
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

It was not a secret that the absorbing feeling of curiosity he had for the female flowed both ways. As the two grayscale wolves shot furtive glances at one another whilst listening to the pregnant Healer in between, he wondered what might have driven her from wherever up she had come from. Though Finn specially was not one that like to dwell in the past he knew that it were these untold stories what built up what was inside each's heart.

He rested his eyes on hers for only a brief second, still holding his gaze there slightly longer than during the previous times, his olive eyes trying to connect with her own as she pronounced her name, the syllables slurred due to the female's excitement. At the list of her abilities, Finn swiveled his ears forward, his slightly curved smile betraying his thoughts.
There'd be a new face in the Plateu.

I think you'll make a nice addition, I am an aspiring Gamekeeper myself, He barked first referring to the female directly before turning his head to answer to his superior's question, I believe so, we could always use another, He answered, his lips drawing back into a wolfish grin.

Being what he'd like to think as close to the pack's Alpha as well as an acquaintance to the Beta male, he could be fairly confident there would be no issues accepting the female into the ranks, especially because they needed new bodies in order to help feed the upcoming litter, even if those new bodies would demand to be fed to. Like the strange female, Finn had also arrived to the Plateau when there were pups among the ranks, and despite never having a remarkable interaction with any he liked to think he had been able to contribute to their necessities by simply helping to feed the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Forest child ( joining ) - by Eunoia - December 31, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Blue Willow - December 31, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Finn - December 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Eunoia - December 31, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Blue Willow - December 31, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Finn - December 31, 2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Eunoia - December 31, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Blue Willow - January 01, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Finn - January 01, 2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Eunoia - January 02, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Forest child ( joining ) - by Blue Willow - January 02, 2015, 12:00 PM