Blacktail Deer Plateau But I'd rather be that than the same
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
@Eunoia

Saena had been jovially jogging and in a rather good mood until, moments ago, a loud and ominous rumble from the ground caused her to halt.

She stood completely still but for the twitching of her tail tip. The forest fell silent around her, as though some storm was quickly coming. She caught herself glancing at the sky, but there were no signs of a coming storm that the Naturalist could spot. She was discerning at that particular trade, and would have known with certainty if a blizzard was going to come, even long before the clouds began to gather. It was one perk of being born to a medium who'd been touched by a goddess, not that Saena knew anything about any of that.

The rumble sounded again, and suddenly from a snow-covered hole erupted a wildly snarling beast. Its coat was tan and black, its face almost wolf-like but its ears tiny and round. It had a tail like a raccoon, sans the markings. It had positively enormous paws and squat legs, and it came at her boldly, as though it was a mountain lion and not some weird rodent. It managed to catch hold of her paw for just a moment, and left a long gash on her arm as she sprung away from it.

Instinct told Saena that this animal was dangerous despite its appearances, and so she was quick to back off rather than to fight back. It stalked her for a while, only retreating to its den when it was satisfied with her disappearance. Grumbling to herself, the sour-tempered juvenile lifted her leg and began to tend to her wound with one eye trained on the place the wolverine had come from.
Messages In This Thread
But I'd rather be that than the same - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 01:05 AM
RE: But I'd rather be that than the same - by Eunoia - January 02, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: But I'd rather be that than the same - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 11:21 AM