Blacktail Deer Plateau Follow your heart, little child of the west wind
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He smirked a little at her self-conscious response, his own boldness increasing. "I would rather brush you," he rejoined in his deep timbre. She rolled over even as he said it, her belly suddenly exposed. Peregrine felt something pulling deep in his loins, a sensation which compelled him to arch his neck over her and skim his nose along the curve of her ribcage, then lightly ruffle the fur on her chest with his nose. All the while, his tail wagged.

"If Jinx comes anywhere near the plateau, I'll rip her to pieces," Peregrine promised with a sharp growl as he recollected the image of her fleeing away into the night, leaving behind a trail of blood. "I wouldn't put it past her to try her luck, though. She was incredibly obstinate."

He didn't want to linger on talk of Jinx, however. Grinning handsomely, Peregrine again tickled his nose along Hawkeye's breastbone as he said, "I'd be happy to keep you company then." So much for pragmatism. "And I'm pretty savage when I want to be. Maybe that's another thing I can show you when rutting season's in full swing." He resisted the temptation to wiggle his brow, though the look in his eye was both impish and carnal.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 22, 2014, 05:37 PM